Consult – Deliver – Support
QuestUAV: Your Long-Term Partner
Land surveying is a very complex technical area. Land surveyors spend their careers acquiring and deploying the skills and expertise required to be able to precisely and efficiently calculate points on the earth’s surface. We know how skilled this process is and acknowledge the educated and professional view that the collection of quality aerial data using drones is advanced and brings with it a whole host of additional variables for professionals to consider. QuestUAV deal in 'real world', accurate and mature solutions.
We firmly believe and have proven that drone aerial survey technology and associated workflows are a complementary system of technologies that integrate well with traditional survey techniques, to yield ground-breaking operational efficiency and cost savings to users.
Satellite imagery has already proven to be a priceless resource – its limitations in terms of resolution and lack of dependable, scheduled, up-to-date imagery due to cloud cover and other factors are well known. These, alongside the high pricing for conventional aircraft surveying has led to the rise of drone technology to supply accurate, low cost, high resolution data to survey, engineering and GIS professional.
Personal, ultra-resolution satellites with unlimited re-tasking
QuestUAV - Discover The Benefits
Achieve survey grade accuracies that suit your or your clients needs better;
- up to 3cm in x and y from 400ft with our dual frequency PPK
- up to 3cm in x and y using GPS without PPK
- all surveys achieve 3cm resolution from 400ft (standard UAV survey altitude)
We achieve this through:
- our high quality sensors such as Sony A6000 or QX1
- full camera control in manual or auto
- gimballed Sensors with in-built vibration isolation
- use of prime optics for minimal distortion and production of optimal orthomosaics
Our drones allow you to produce that essential survey grade data even when operating in the toughest of environments.
- Dependable, rugged long-life airframes
- Inbuilt resilience to harsh environmental and landing conditions
- Easy in-field repairs and customer replaceable items
- Vertical landing for confined areas (eg urban mapping, forestry)
- intuitive workflows
- rapid area coverage with fixed wing
- PPK technology requiring no ground control when cm accuracy required
- Flight times up to 1 hour
- Variable cruise speeds from 18 to 25 m/s
- Gimballed Sensors requiring less overlap
- Direct B2B support and in-field technical phone support
- Integrated Gimballed sensors for linear feature mapping (roads rail, pipelines etc)
- Fully autonomous missions including automatic landing
- Environment Specific Upgrades (High Altitude, high wind etc)
- EVLOS platforms
Achieve Safety in the Air:
- Advanced flight control software with inflight safety option suite
- Dual UAV Control systems
- Single or dual operator
- Triple flight override control
- flight termination anytime with parachute recovery
- Orbit On Demand, Return To Home,
- Land Now options
- Nav light options
- GPS Tracker options
- High Viz company livery option
Achieve Safety on the Ground:
- Safe launch procedures created through five years experience of ground operations
- hand launch or bungee launch options provide safest launch option for all environments
- Full training schedules
QuestUAV provides surveying and GIS professionals with the most accurate, dependable, easy to use surveying drones. By deploying resilient tools built for accurate quality data acquisition even in harsh environmental conditions, professionals around the globe can operate in the field with total confidence in their equipment.
When working with QuestUAV, professionals do not simply purchase a drone platform that will do the job - it's a smart investment in what we call a 'technology partnership' that includes custom end-to-end solutions, B2B support and training that best fit your current and future requirements. Investing in a technology partnership with QuestUAV, maximises productivity and dynamically changes with your business demands.
Investing in a technology partnership with QuestUAV, maximises productivity and dynamically changes with your business demands.
Professional Survey Sensors and Optics
Key to surveyors and GIS professionals is good data, good software and good people.
To acquire good data our rugged, persistent platforms carry and protect the best sensors. Sony Exmor CMOS sensors produce high resolution, detailed imagery with minimal noise and notable low light quality. Following extensive research and development, QuestUAV now only use Sony Prime lenses for RGB work, which produce the sharpest, detailed, high resolution imagery with minimal artefacts.
The Sony sensor is housed within an integrated gimbal, with inbuilt vibration isolation. It yields quality data even in adverse weather conditions, or when tasked on demanding mapping applications such as linear infrastructure mapping (roads, rail, pipelines).
All QuestUAV drones come with other hot-swappable sensor options including the multi-spectral Micascense Rededge, and radiometric thermal solutions: vital for efficient acquisition of multiple data streams.
Data captured with a QuestUAV can seamlessly be imported into all the major survey and GIS software packages – giving professionals everything they need to get on with the real business of data analysis and providing useful answers to problems.
Industrial Grade Aerial Survey Drone
Inspired by survey professionals around the world, the DATAhawk drone is a rugged, capable mapping drone ideal for repeat operations. The DATAhawk drone package provides consistent results no matter what the terrain or environment is like.
Single operator, hand launch. Achieve easy acquisition of accurate geodata to a spatial accuracy of 3.2 cm over areas up to 350ha.
A gimballed camera, parachute and options for operations in high altitudes make the DATAhawk an ideal survey drone.
Post Processing Kinematics Drone & Data Analysis
The QuestUAV Post-Processing Kinematic (PPK) drone combines high-resolution aerial photography with high-accuracy topographic data.
A dual band GPS/GLONASS receiver on board the PPK drone allows cm-level position referencing of orthomosaics and 3D models without the need on physical Ground Control Points (GCPs).
Advanced Aerial Survey Drone & Data Analysis
Fly further, carry more sensors, achieve larger surveys under the toughest conditions.
The rugged SURVEYOR PRO is a 5kg, 2m wingspan fixed wing survey drone well suited for regular fliers operating in a commercial team.
The SURVEYOR PRO package is aimed at surveyors who need accurate, consistent and reliable data, along with the equipment, software and training necessary to perform a high-quality survey job time and time again with their survey drone.