Drone Surveying Services and Fixed Wing UAV Developer
Surveying Drone Products
Rugged, fixed wing, mappers. Survey Drones designed for continual use in all seasons. Tough and easily repaired. Quality, industrial sensors. QuestUAV has listened carefully to what small to medium sized industry needs and this is the result: The DATAhawk range and the Q-200 range.
2kg Range of surveying drones, the DATAhawk range:
- Single operator, light, easily transportable, easy operation
- Accuracy of 3.2 cm over areas up to 350ha in a single flight
- RGB, multispectral and thermal options
5kg Range of surveying drones, the Q-200 range:
Services and Workflows
A range of services to the professional industry. Contracted drone mapping services. A training school. Ongoing support. All in response to the needs of the professional users.
Image Processing - In order to reduce our clients' workload, we offer processing services by photogrammetry experts at our QuestUAV processing centre in the UK. Additionally, we provide training courses in the use of Pix4D Mapper, Agisoft Photoscan and other post-processing applications.
Manufacturer Training - A comprehensive set of courses with over 1000 hours of material that covers flight planning, operation and maintenance of commercial UAVs. Choose from a series of one to ten-day courses to fit your needs with an instructor at our training school located at our QuestUAV headquarters, UK.
Support -Training courses that empower operators to repair their drone in the field as well as a dedicated team to respond to any queries.
GIS Services - Learn about image interpretation, GIS and how to integrate aerial image analysis into existing workflows.
Research and Development
We design sub 7kg fixed wing surveying drones to operate your sensor to your specifications. We pinpoint design issues, collaborate on solutions and create workflows that can either commercialise products or build IP as part of a research project. Our network of research and industry partners reaches across the globe. We connect with industry daily to participate in new designs. A selection of examples:
- RAL Space - Imaging in 3D large areas of the Atacama desert during trials involving the ESA / NASA Mars Rover.
- South West Water / Exeter University - Measure and quantify the storage of water in peat based uplands using conventional and thermal imagery.
- ORCA / DOLE - Gather and monitor survey data to set standards in tropical pineapple plantations.
- British Geological Survey - Government sponsored “INNOVatE” Project to quantify trace gasses over farmland using laser imagery on a fixed wing drone.
- United Nations / OSCE Pilot Study - Quantify the suitability of low cost fixed wing drones in the monitoring of the retreat of hostile forces from Ukraine.